Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Come out, come out, wherever you are

And by that I mean a couple different things:

1. I'd love for Abbott to make the scene sometime soon. I am not a huge fan of suspense.

2. And where the hell have I been?

Well, mostly, I have been inside my head, where shit is going haywire. There's a lot of stuff going on right now that I can't talk about, either for reasons of other people's privacy or for legal reasons. So that pretty much leaves me with the one thing I can talk about.

But I don't necessarily want to talk about that, either. I mean, I'm super happy, don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing to complain about. But I also know that we are so, so fortunate. And I don't want to casually rub it in the faces of others who are less fortunate. So I typically try to strike a balance between talking about that and other stuff. But since the other stuff is off-limits, too, I've been pretty quiet.

So ... have you ... seen Inception? Crazy, huh?

1 comment:

Jill said...

It must the season for shit going haywire in the head. Sometimes I think I'm going to wake up having just overloaded the circuits and nothing will work anymore!