Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Out with it

So. Here is how I am. I am wonderful.

I'm thinking in terms of relative fruit sizes and weeks, and looking forward to thinking in inches, and pounds and ounces. I'm thinking of how exciting it will be to try on tiny shoes, and wear them out of the store. I'm thinking of teaching a love of mathematics, while Jeffrey thinks of teaching love of food and music. I'm growing and growing, and knowing I will have to grow infinitely more.

I am full of joy, and excitement, and Dunkin' Donuts double chocolate doughnuts. And I am already in love.

3 comments:

abbersnail said...

This entry makes me completely swoon. Congratulations, sweet lady!

nrrdgrrl said...

Thank you!

Jill said...

Congratulations, my friend. It's quite a ride and I'm in a different kind of love every day :)