Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Dead-on

Today's entry is sort of like an '80s sitcom clip show: Some personality, not much substance. But I had to post tonight because a friend of mine from work sent me this astrology Web site that lists traits of the sun signs. I had to laugh at hers because under "likes" it listed rainbows and magic. But I looked up mine, and I've never seen one peg me so dead-on. It's like it was written secretly by an ex, insightful but not bound by any show of affection. Check out my likes:


Scorpio Likes: strenuous activity, the unraveling of mysteries, winning at any cost, being acknowledged the undisputed champion of anything, and the comfort of their own homes.


Being acknowledged the undisputed champion of anything! Seriously! That's what Son Ngoc Van means in Vietnamese! Then there's this:


A typical Scorpio has the characteristics of self-criticism, intense concentration and a passionate drive, which results in complete success or utter failure. You also have a strong self-destructive streak along with unreasoning temper that can be triggered at a slightest provocation. You are very suspicious and jealous.


I mean, come on. Have you met me?

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is two scoops of awesome! :)