Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Black is like really, really beautiful

I brought in a few pairs of pants to the tailor today. Once again I was reminded of how adult I feel about the fact that I go to a tailor instead of just pulling up my pants all day. Of course, if I'd grown to an actual adult size, I wouldn't have to go to a tailor at all. No matter.

So round about the third pair, she says, "Lot of black pairs of pants, huh?" And I say, "What are the colors of pants that other people wear?" She says, "Oh, tan, grey. Other colors." And I was like, yeah, I don't really go in for those. And then I put on another pair of black pants, which I'd worn into her shop, and go to work. I just don't have creativity like that. I didn't even tell her about the 2 black skirts I'd bought this weekend, too.

No comments: