Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ain't it good to be aliiiiiive?

I ran into a couple co-workers in the parking lot late last night, and they invited me out to karaoke. Many people are already there! they said. Come join! I am an off/on lover of the mic, so I called my favorite emo bud and we went. When we got to this tiny little dive bar (which, as far as I can tell, is the only place that sells pork hocks in town), there were many very friendly people there. A'course we didn't recognize any of them. No matter. We stuck around and were coerced into sitting near their group by a gregarious man who called himself Jeff.

After hemming and hawing, I did sing one song: Angie, by the Rolling Stones. It's well within my range and I'd have to say it was at least a partial success! Got a lot of bridges, though. Sort of unnecessary in that format, I think. Anyway, now I have that in my pocket for the next time.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want I can link your blog on mine!

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com