Sunday, May 13, 2007

Uh, they're called "dried plums"

Example No. seven thousand, eight hundred infinity of how I am so impressionable: I bought a bag of dried plums today. You may know them as prunes. But they're actually dried plums. And I like plums. But the reason I bought them today is because of a commercial I've been seeing all over the telly about Sunsweet Ones. They're individually wrapped pru, er, dried plums, and people on TV just rave about how good they are. So I went to the site, looked up the nutritional info (bite per bite better than fresh fruit!), and went to the store today to pick some up. They didn't have them at the Teet, which is good, because I didn't want to be faced with the decision over all that excessive packaging. So instead I just bought a big zip-pack of them. And they're pretty good. Pretty sweet, no sugar added. A good buy.

No comments: