Friday, April 20, 2007

What is there to say?

I haven't found much to blog about lately. I've been working a lot, while in the office, and away. Everyone has been. I've seen stories of heroism. I've seen stories of loss. Some days I wept quietly in my apartment. Some days I kept it under wraps.

And then I saw a tale of 168 people dying in one city on one day, for whom no memoriam would ever be printed. I questioned everything I could think of, and not nearly enough.

==

Jeffrey and I have been continuing with our plans. We bought our tickets to Paris for our honeymoon, and we got this great little apartment in the 7th arrondissement. We set a date for the wedding: October 20. We're going to have it on a boat, we think. Seriously. A boat. I sort of can't believe it's all 6 months away still. I'm very excited.

1 comment:

Maliavale said...

Paris! Wedding! Stick with the good news. It's all we can do.