Saturday, April 14, 2007

Documentary evidence

I just want to get this on the record: We are starting to plan both our wedding and our trip to France (which has become our honeymoon) and I'm not stressed out about it. I'm actually kind of happy about it and having a good time. I know that will change, so I just wanted to get it out there. Future Judy: Can you believe it? You used to be really happy and excited about this stuff!

Jeffrey called the JoP yesterday. She seemed very cool, because I heard him laughing an inordinate amount while talking to her. She'll go anywhere within our city but will not go to the other cities. That's a bit of a bummer, because we wanted to maybe have it on the beach. So maybe we'll have to find another person to do it, or move it to Norfolk. Also we have to figure out where the reception will be, because I would like for it to be foodish and dancy, while Jeffrey wants less of a focus on the danciness.

I have started calling him my hu-bee (short for honeybee, but sounds a lot like that other word) around the house. Jeez, we're disgusting.

No comments: