Monday, January 08, 2007

My Journey

... and by that I don't mean my bull-s meanderings through life. I mean my Steve Perry, my Neil Schon, my Jonathan Cain. My singer in a smoky room. My highway run into the midnight sun. My Journey. Anyway, if you're looking for a surefire pick-me-up, I quite recommend them. There's no way you can *not* smile while they're playing. Just a little tip. I picked up their remastered greatest hits yesterday. Jeffrey likes to turn "Any Way You Want It" into a hamburger ordering song. Fun for the whole family.

But on the subject of my bull-s meanderings through life, today is a big day for me. You may recall that the day that I got sick, I had done the Paula Abdul Cardio Dance Jam in the morning. Well, I never did it again, for obvious reasons. But today, I finally got back up on that horse. As many people know, I have no soul. But no matter. Sometimes (and I can't believe I'm saying this) it's the doing, not the doing well.

No comments: