Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another step backward?

I had to leave work today because I was feeling weak and shaky. I came home and slept for about 5 hours off and on, and awoke to a very weird, intense and short headache just over the right front of my head. The weird thing is that I had the exact same pulsing headache a few days ago, in the same place.

I also had a bad day on Saturday. I woke up and went to the front and my eyes began to flip out again. The TV made me sick again and I slept maybe 16 hours that day. It was as bad as it was maybe 2 weeks ago. I had hoped it was an isolated incident.

Frack.

One bit of possible hopeful news is that I still need to see my ophthalmologist for a follow-up. I'll set up an appointment tomorrow. Maybe she'll be able to diagnose whatever this is.

No comments: