Friday, December 15, 2006

Setbacks

I gotto admit that today has been kind of rough on me. I've done the most that I have done in weeks: Walked over to the post office and back (mostly with my eyes closed, a process I call inverted blinking), did a load of dishes and a few other small things. But they've really taken a toll on me. It's hard for me to remember that I'm not back to normal yet. I crashed hard this evening, which hasn't happened in about a week. I think it's because I pushed myself, but I honestly do not know what else to do. I think that I have to push myself a little further to get a little more energy back. But it hasn't worked for me so far. I honestly don't know what will.

OMG, I just got this -- the amazon logo's little arrow means a to z. I just thought it was a little grin. Jeez. Just took me 11 years to figure that out.

3 comments:

luis said...

i never saw that a-z thing. i thought it was a smile.

nrrdgrrl said...

Good! It's not just me!

BriGuy said...

Not just you, J. It never occurred to me either.

We've all learned something today! :-)