Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The cold season

I have a bad cold today. Maybe this is what was keeping me down yesterday. I have a sore throat and I'm tired and my body has taken to producing extremely rude things. I'm going to have to call in sick twice today. Though I have to admit that it's kind of nice to have something so quotidian, something I can put my finger on.

I have been craving red meat so much lately. Like I feel like I could just eat an entire cow. I mean, it'd take me a day or so, but I could do it. I was afraid that watching the Koko documentary was going to make me into a vegetarian, but so far that hasn't happened. Fingers crossed.

Coming soon to Face the Music: a history of Judy and The Pilot, an occasional series. It starts with me as a sophomore in college. Ah, the Mama Cass years. Watch for it!

No comments: